When you send me an e-mail communication, post a comment on the blog, or request a reading, you’re also sending personally-identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address, IP address, and for those requesting a divinatory reading, possibly your birth details, personal narrative, etc.
I will never sell your information to third parties. Ever.
If you have provided me with your contact information, then I may contact you from time to time about news or updates that I think you may be interested in, and which is related to the various projects and topics I talk about on this site. Mostly it comes in the form of shameless self-promotion. Again, I’m not going to reveal your personally-identifiable information to commercial third parties, especially those of the sketchy variety.
Note that I will personally maintain your confidentiality, but keep in mind that communications over the Internet are not always secure. I do not have control over what third parties might do with the electronically transmitted personal information. Please be mindful of that, not just when using my website or e-mailing me, but for any website and any e-mail you send out. Also, mistakes happen from time to time, but if they happen, I swear it’s of the innocent variety. Never intentional.
As for this website, I don’t know much about the host or how this thing is set up, but I’m guessing like almost all other websites these days, you may receive cookies. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies are only sent back to the website that deposited them when a visitor returns to that site. Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Please note that information over the internet is never absolutely secure, and evil third parties who, with neither of our consent, may attempt to collect information created during transactions or communications involving you and me. No warranties are made with regard to the security of this website or any communications sent to me via e-mail.
From time to time, my brother assists with website management, logistics, and accounting of payments from my divinatory readings. As a result, he may have access to your name and contact information, though he won’t have access to the actual content of any readings. Nonetheless, that disclosure is provided here for those concerned.
Retention of Files
As a professional, I log and save all information and past readings in my client files. I do keep professional records of past readings. Sometimes I use those records to crunch numbers, like figure out general demographics and other data to help me improve my practice. That kind of information is gathered for my own personal use, to help me be a better practitioner. It will never be given voluntarily by me to third parties for benefit or exploitation. However, it might be given to not-for-profit third parties for non-commercial, academic, educational uses, and by initiating communication with me or requesting a reading, you acknowledge that you are the kind of person who will be okay with that, with non-commercial, academic, educational uses.
Payment is tendered through a third party site, such as PayPal or Amazon Gift Card. I am not responsible for your experiences with the third party sites. Please be familiar with their privacy and security terms.
I dedicate my best to each and every reading I provide however I will not answer questions regarding legal matters or health concerns. Payment is expected prior to your reading and upon which your reading will be delivered to you. If there were substantive errors with your reading that you are not pleased with, then I am more than happy to discuss further with you and correct. In addition, following the reading, I am available via email for a quick clarification, if needed. (or for testimonials!)
However, there will be no refunds for readings that you believe to be inaccurate because accuracy has never been guaranteed. You are not paying for a results-oriented product; what you are paying for is for my time and it is services- and experience- oriented. Thus, there are no refunds on the reading services. I have provided as much data and details of all my service offerings to enable you to make an informed decision, so read with care prior to booking a reading with me.
Please note that the reading time includes time spent on the preliminary questions, administration and any post-reading needs and if you reading reached the amount of time you booked, I reserve the right not to render further services unless additional block of time is provided.
(for example: you need to adhere to the reading options provided and follow the system, and submit the order form with the payment. If such is not done, it takes time to compare the records with payments and this time can, and will dip in your reading time allotment. Additionally, I advise buying an additional block of time if you want me to ‘review’ your case prior to the reading, or otherwise, I will read the correspondence and address it at the time of the reading. These are some examples but there could be any other issues that is time-consuming.)
Tarot readings can be many things to many people, both in what clients seek and what different types of practitioners offer. We all have our own gifts and our own unique expression. I offer what I do as perception (which is admittedly fallible), as well as an art form. It is an entertainment that should be taken respectfully with a grain of salt.
Readings are NOT meant to in any way take the place of your own judgment. I do not offer or purport to be an authority on medical, legal, psychological or financial matters and concerns on those levels should be directed to appropriate resources. You are ultimately responsible for your life and decisions. You must be 18 years of age to have a reading. I reserve the right to refuse service if I feel this to be an unsafe or unsuitable resource.
As a form of art, my kind of reading should be something that speaks to you, providing relevant information that encourages and inspires. As a teller of stories and as a sharer of experience, I hope I can be of service. I welcome every reading as a new experience and an opportunity to mutually learn and share.
By using and interacting on this website or sending me communications by e-mail, you are acknowledging and agreeing to all of the terms above. What I can promise you is whatever is within my control, I will maintain confidentially and treat your personal information with the same care and respect that I would treat my own.
General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions, Commercial Use, Copyright
Cat Tarot hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without Cat Tarot’s prior written authorization unless Cat Tarot makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player). Cat Tarot owns exclusive copyright to all works produced, including images, thumbnails, icons, kits, script-writing, editing of the videos and videos itself.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means Cat Tarot may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Cat Tarot’s prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Cat Tarot appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original video that belongs to Cat Tarot, or maintaining an original channel that contains Cat Tarot videos – in full, or in part, to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- showing Cat Tarot videos through the Embeddable Player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions
- If you use the Embeddable Player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the Cat Tarot website.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Cat Tarot servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Cat Tarot grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Cat Tarot reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Cat Tarot reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.